Do you want to write a guest blog for us?
We’re always happy when we get this question.
It’s a great way of building incoming referrals!
Before submitting your post, there are just a few things that will help.
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: This is the perfect opportunity to share your opinion on different products from various brands. We accept posts with reviews of similar products from multiple brands and reviews of multiple products from the same brand. For example, ‘Best Tiles for and Outdoor Paving’; Top 5 Greenhouse Plants’
- Informational Articles: With these articles, you may share Information articles to benefit the readers instead of promoting products. For example, ‘Why Use Knee Pads for Gardening’; ‘All About Greenhouse Potting; ‘How to use Pool Test Kit.’
- Product Inclusion: We’ll include one or more of your products in an already published article on our website as per your request.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: We do not accept topics that we have already covered on our website. Please go through the content to see what has already been published on our website. Make sure that you suggest a new topic.
- Incorrect Information: Anything that is inaccurate, offensive, or too critical of any individual, group, or brand.
- Plagiarism: Low-quality or plagiarized content that impairs the credibility of our website or generates penalties from Google will not be acceptable.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: All the guest posts must have original content. We do not allow posting the same content on other websites. If we detect plagiarism before or after publishing your article, the content will be removed immediately from our site!
- Easy to Read: Use headings, subheadings, and bullet points to ensure your content is easier for people to read. This also makes the article skimmable.
- Suitable Length: Make sure the article’s length is 1000-1500 words.
- Conversation Tone: For readers’ engagement, we prefer content in an easy-to-understand and conversational tone.
- Format: Scroll through the articles on our website and follow similar if not the same format for your posts.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: We believe in building trust and sharing knowledge that helps our readers make informed decisions. So, we don’t accept overly or self-promotional content.
- External Links: We allow you to add a link back to your website, ensuring it is relevant and not inserted forcibly or overly self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We prefer SEO-optimized content with the right keywords at the right places. Also, it’ll be a plus if you follow the Yoast guidelines for a good Readability and SEO score.
We reserve the right to update, edit, or adapt your content, immediately or in the future, to carry out required updates and ensure accuracy.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please go through our website and make sure we have not already covered the same topic you suggest.
- Payment: Once we mutually agree on the guest post topic, you will be asked to make an advance payment. We charge flat prices just to manage our business expenses of proofreading, editing, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content – all of those tasks involve proficient workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: Due to a swarm of posting requests and many other aspects of managing the task, we’d agree on a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer Google Docs submissions, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: We’ll check the guest post for the above-shared requirements once we receive it and make necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and inform you about when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
While we promote all our posts on various social media platforms, feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that it is not acceptable for you to republish the content you submitted to us on any other website (your’s or third party).
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you are cool with the writing guidelines above and are keen to get in touch with us to secure a spot for a guest post on our website or any other queries. Please drop us an email with the help of the Contact Form below.